Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

10TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES
Journal Writing
1. Cite one experience wherein you have experienced negative peer pressure.
2. How did you react to it? Why?
3. How did you feel about your reaction/decision?
4. What have you learned/realized from your experience?

------------

I don't usually get into those kind of situation because most of my close friends are good influences.


So far, I haven't experienced a very negative peer pressure, but when I was back in high school, some of my friends wanted to hang out in another friend's house or go to the mall. That was okay for me, but not when it is late at night. Sometimes they really try to talk me into it, almost like tempting me to come and go with them. There were sometimes when I also wanted to join them, I ask my parents if they would allow me and if they do, then it's okay. But if they don't, or they are not informed, I will not lie and go out late with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment