Saturday, August 8, 2009

7TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

7TH MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES Self -evaluation
Review the results of your personal health assessment and write your realizations and plans about your health in your journal.

---------------


For my Physical Health, I see that I am doing well. Especially when it comes to my meals, I never skip any meals, I never allow myself to work with an empty stomach, or "magpalipas ng gutom". I know how to take care of myself that way. I'm aware of the diseases I can get if I'm not disciplined.
Also, I don't have any vices. I don't smoke, I am against it. I only drink occasionally, very rare and whenever I do, I'm with my family.
But still, it was said from the results of my assesment that there is still room for improvement. I lack physical exercises. I only have time for it whenever we have our PE class, but doing regular exercises at home - no. Still, everyday I walk home. When I go off the jeepney at Pacita, I don't take the tricycle. Instead, I walk home, with the distance not reaching 1km. That's my small exercise routine.

For my emotional health, I know I'm doing great. I'm the kind of person who's not really afraid or embarassed to show my emotions, or how I feel. If I feel problemed or sad, I don't lock it all up inside. I tell my mom, or my friends, unload. I'm not afraid to cry. Because if I don't, I'd feel worst and also tired from keeping myself so. Of course, when I'm happy, I'm cheerful. But my anger needs improvement. Sometimes, when I get mad, it's only natural to feel angry but there are times that I bring others into it, like, If I'm really angry and someone would talk to me, I get the tendensy to shout a little. But that's really rare. When I get angry, I try to cope with it so that I don't turn out rude to others.

My environmental health...well...it really needs improvement. I don't litter, I'm very disciplined when it comes to throwing my trash in the proper place. And I tell others to do so too. But that's all I do. I'td be great if I could contribute more for the development of the environment.

As for my personal health, it's okay. Still, can be improved. I love myself, I take care of myself. I don't allow myself to get pressured and do something I don't want to, or something I know I shouldn't get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment